Referral leads to yet another fantastic LVT job
Recently Top Mark Carpets received a referral from a happy client who owned a café in Dorchester. One of their clients saw our work and contracted us to fit a Luxury Vinyl Tile floor to their lounge in Poundbury.
The work carried out involved:
- Initially stopped any annoying squeaking noises with the existing chipboard sub-floor
- Primed and levelled the floor with a fibre re-enforced latex to allow for movement
- Set out the LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) to ensure it was aesthetically pleasing and squared
- Fitted and sealed the floor a PU (Polyurethane) coating
- Cleaned up and handed over to client
This was a particularly interesting job as the LVT used was a “lime washed” oak which fast becoming a popular type, design and colour of flooring used in many households and businesses.
Like all of our customers at Top Mark Carpets, the client was over the moon with the finished results and couldn’t believe the difference it made to their new home. You can see some examples of this work, from start to finish, in the images below.
If you like what you see and would like a professional service at a competitive price, then please contact us for a free estimate.